The Grand Parc du Puy du Fou offers grandiose shows and authentic villages that propel visitors through the centuries to experience an unforgettable moment with family or friends in the heart of a hundred-year-old forest. It has been awarded many times and voted the best park in the world!
The highlight of this day at the Puy du Fou is without a doubt the Cinescénie, the biggest night show in the world which features more than 1200 actors and dancers and retraces the history of the Vendée.
The park is celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, so don’t miss a visit to the Puy du Fou during your stay at the Petit Bois campsite. You will spend a day out of time!
The “flagship” shows of the Puy du Fou: The Mystery of La Pérouse, the Last Panache and the First Kingdom – and the must-sees: the sign of triumph, the fire wedding, the ball of the ghost birds, the secret of the spear, Richelieu’s musketeer, the Vikings, the Knights of the Round Table… You will return from this day with stars in your eyes. It is a must in the Vendée.
In 2022, the Puy du Fou creates new major events open to all:
- The Night of the Wisps on Friday, September 16, 2022
- The Giant’s Run on Saturday, October 8
photos © Puy du Fou
Opening dates 2022:
– April : from 9 to 30
– May: from 1st to 8th, from 12th to 15th, from 19th to 22nd, from 26th to 29th
– June: from 2 to 7 and from 9 to 30
– Julyand August : every day
– September: from 1st to 4th, from 8th to 11th, from 15th to 18th, from 22nd to 25th, on 30th
– October: 1st, 2nd, 7th to 9th, 14th to 16th, 22nd to 31st
– November : from 1st to 6th